Field Operations/Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for conducting site surveys for wireless repeater technologies when required
- Conduct various equipment integration lab test procedures to ensure proper performance and troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolve product performance problems
- Provide maintenance and repair for wireless repeater technologies via answer technical support calls
- Manage product exchanges and/or system maintenance
- Process and follow through on all RMA requests.
- May require 50-70% travel or more
- Understand electrical engineering concepts. Ability to work with common lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers (for mixed signal), network analyzers (for RF), etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of RF repeater installation and maintenance experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly, organizes effectively, and documents work.
- Familiarity with cellular standards such as CDMA2000, 1X-EVDO, WCDMA, UMTS, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, or wireless peripheral standards such as 802.11x WLAN or other OFDM-based systems.
- Experience in bench level incoming quality testing and working knowledge of testing principles/procedures is a benefit.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings; good understanding of digital, analog, RF hardware and personal computer.
- Must be comfortable and skilled at internal as well as external reporting to customers.
- Familiar with link budgets - must be second nature.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to routinely lift over 50lbs.
- Green Cards are fine but no H-1B-Visas